• Home
  • FUSE Settings
  • Navigation
  • Greatest Riffs List

    Oct 10, 2014

    School Club Band Constitution

    Page 1 of 3
              This is a copy of the constitution I wrote for a rock band club that I started at my school.  If you are awesome enough to do something similar, feel free to use this as a template, the club was approved immediately!

              Even if your club isn't a band, this could still be useful; the template was also used as a base for another successful club in my school.

              On a side note, if your school's name starts with an "F", you are now required to start an "improvistaional rock ensemble".  Just because the acronym would be "F.I.R.E." and that's too cool to pass up ;)


    Rest of the constitution after the break.







    No comments:

    Post a Comment